Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central's Contest Blog: Happy-Go-Lucky Art Contest Winners!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy-Go-Lucky Art Contest Winners!

The art pieces submitted by jammers were amazing! Here is a quick gallery of all the entries received!


by Lovely1147046


by nafaria9


by Highrise

And now... the moment you have all been waiting for... XD 

1st Place : nafaria9


2nd Place : Highrise


3rd Place : Lovely1147046


The 1,000 comments (can you believe we just ticked 1,000 comments earlier this morning?!) contest will be posted later today. ^.^

The prizes for the art contest are on my storage account, so the next time the winners are on, I will trade them the prizes they won. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so, so, so much! :D I bet the other entries were great. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I still have to trade you your prizes... maybe the next time we are both on?

      Delete
  2. Yeah! They were all great! I am still amazed I got 2nd place, and it's been like 2 months.....well, anyway, just so you know, I still havent got my stuff. So sorry if I sound negative! Well, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but the prizes are on my storage account, and I'll have to meet you on Animal Jam at the same time to trade you the prizes. But I didn't forget--I promise!

      Delete